1. How do I pay for my order?
We prefer cash on delivery or cheque made payable to “D’fine Catering Services Pte Ltd”. Government agencies and statutory boards can make payment via Interbank Giro (IBG).
2. Do I need to pay a deposit to confirm my booking?
Non-refundable deposit is required for sales orders above $1000.
3. Does the pricing includes GST and delivery charge?
No, all our menus are exclusive of GST and delivery charge.
4. What are the earliest delivery time and the latest delivery time?
For regular Buffet order, the earliest delivery time is at 7am and for Mini Buffet order, it is 8am. And our latest delivery time is 8pm.
5. Is there an extra charge for late collection?
After 9pm before 12midnight – Additional S$45
After 12midnight – Additional S$70
Next day collection: F.O.C (But the collection timing is dependent on our schedule the next day. If any missing / lost equipment, penalty charges will apply)
6. If I have a catering at block A and B (just beside each other), can I only pay for 1 delivery charge?
Delivery charge is applicable for every delivery made to one location /setup place.
7. Do you remove the trash from the venue?
Yes. Our driver personnel will remove the trash and rubbish from the catering event.
8. Do you provide packing box or take away boxed for left over foods?
No. Due to the new NEA guidelines, we no longer provide packing boxes.
1. How can I cancel or postpone my order?
Cancellation can be done through e-mail, follow up with a phone call at least 3 working days before event or cancellation policy will apply.
2. What is your cancellation policy and what are the cancellation charges?
2 days before event – 0 % charged from your total bill
1 day before event – 50 % charge from your total bill
Actual Event day – 100 % charge from your total bill