1. Is D’Fine Catering Halal Certified
Yes, we are halal certified.
2. How much food does D’FINE Catering provide?
We provide according to the budget and no. of persons that was given and agreed. However, certain popular items on the menu will run out faster than other items. Tip: As a host, it’s always better having enough food than to run out if more guests turn up to share in your celebrations.
3. Can I request for classy glassware, luxe centerpieces and a marquee tent?
Of course- it’s your event, your way. Simply voice your needs and we’ll do the necessary. However do note that they are subjected to availability and will come with additional costs.
4. When should I place my order?
As soon as possible as we are based on a first come first serve basis. Latest you should order would be 2-3 days before your event’s date – this is of course subject to availability – you can always call our friendly consultants for advice. Note: 2-3 days is just a rough guide, sometimes on certain days we would have been booked up weeks before
5. Do you provide service staff?
Standard buffet catering does not include Service Staff. However, we provide the hire of a service staff at S$65/person for 4 hours.
6. Why can’t I have more than 4 hours for my buffet?
Due to NEA’s regulations, all food must be consumed within 4 hours from the time of preparation.
7. What can I cater for my vegetarian guest?
You could change some of the dishes in your buffet to vegetarian dishes. Alternatively, give us a call to discuss how we can best suit your needs.